Contact FAQs

Where Do You Go For Licenses & Permits?

Auto Tags -> Tax Collector
Driver's Licenses -> Tax Collector
Fishing License -> Tax Collector
Hunting License -> Tax Collector

Retail Sales License County -> Planning Official
Land Use Variances -> Planning Official

Marriage Licenses -> Clerk of the Court
Passport -> Clerk of the Court

Building Permits (City & County) -> Building Department

Retail Sales License City of Monticello -> City Hall

Septic Tank Permits -> Health Department

Well and Water Use Permits -> Water Management Districts, NRCS

Where Do You Go For Registration and Enrollment?

Voter Registration -> Supervisor of Elections
File for Elective Office -> Supervisor of Elections

Greenbelt or Ag Land Use -> Property Appraiser

Immunization -> Health Department, District School Office

Selective Service -> US Post Office, Monticello

Probate and Wills -> Clerk of the Court
Deeds and Property Records -> Clerk of the Court

School Enrollment -> Schools, District School Office