County Coordinator Parrish Barwick serves as Chief Administrative Officer of Jefferson County government and maintains responsibility for administering all departments under the general control of the five member Board of County Commissioners.
The Duties of the County Coordinator are as follows:
- To be the administrative head of the County Government for the Board of County Commissioners,
- To see that the orders of the Board are faithfully executed,
- To attend the meetings of the Board and make recommendations to it,
- To appoint, with the approval of the County Commissioners, and to remove such officers and employees as the Board may consider necessary, except officers and employees who are required to be elected or whose appointment is otherwise provided for by law,
- To perform other duties as may be required of him by the Board,
- Supervise all county departments,
- Prepare an annual budget in cooperation with the Clerk of Court,
- Serve as personnel director
County Coordinator’s are Knowledgeable of general governmental operations and have expertise in the field of management. By a general approach to all county operations, the Coordinator can eliminate duplication of effort, avoid conflict of interest, and encourage harmony, cooperation and morale among the diverse agencies. The result of the Coordinator's work is efficiency in effecting county government.
The Coordinator's office also serves as the Section 504 Coordinator.
Email: County Coordinator, Parrish Barwick email@example.com
Email: Assistant County Coordinator, Nick Flynt firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or further assistance please contact the Coordinators Office at: 850-342-0287 (Office)